• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,046 posts in this topic

On 4/28/2017 at 11:29 AM, deadleg said:

Been seeing a lot Dave Stevens books posted here lately. Made me pull the trigger on this one.

IMG_3363.JPG

You bought that from me - next time you just ping me on the boards and I'll give you a better price (thumbsu

Was at Zapp Comics in NJ this past Saturday (where I venture frequently) and they had their Free Comic Book Day 50 % sale! Got all these books for half off and the total only came to around $190.00! best bulk deal I've ever gotten on 20 books totally worth going to Zapp's Annual Sale. :bigsmile:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Told most of this story down in the Garage Sale/Flea market thread, but here are some better scans. Left town to avoid Derby this weekend, ended up running into a FCBD 50% off sale at a second hand music/book shop (that only recently started carrying comics) and a Peddler's Mall that was stocked to the brim with high grade Batman newsstands and Adam Hughes books, all for less than cover price!  Here's some of the nicer stuff. Those Jim Lee Bats and Wolvie's look like solid 9.6/9.8's to me, which in the case of the bats is super nice for newsstand copies. Couldn't believe I found all of this stuff at a Peddler's Mall. I usually can't find anything in those places that I'd take for free!

Photo May 08, 9 14 54 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 14 55 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 14 56 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 14 57 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 14 58 PM (1).jpg

Photo May 08, 9 14 58 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 14 59 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 15 00 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 15 01 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 25 19 PM.jpg

Photo May 08, 9 26 27 PM.jpg

2 hours ago, Brian48 said:

Another art day!  My CL winning came in.  Still waiting on the one book I won though.

'Tec 823, pp 7.  

IMG_1743.JPG

Awesome piece! I had my eye on that one, glad it went to a boardie!