• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay 20% off
5 5

176 posts in this topic

Just now, adampasz said:

Wow. Great coupon. Picked up a nice little stack of books, including a VF GL30. For whatever reason it didn't cap at $100. (spent $136, got $27 back). (shrug)

Think the cap is on the coupon (20%), not the book price (100%). ie. You get 20% up to $500 book price

3 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Wow. Great coupon. Picked up a nice little stack of books from a seller I like, including a VF GL 30. For whatever reason it didn't cap at $100. (spent $136, got $27 back). (shrug)

20% of $500 is $100...... you could get up to $100 in discount.....but that was the cap.... a $1000 item would still only save you $100 even though the coupon was 20%:foryou:

11 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Struck out my second time at bat (on a different Ebay account). Dave & Adam's Card World didn't even elect to counteroffer the 15% off Best Offer I insulted them with... :sorry:

My experience with them is that they discount very little.

Just now, 90sChild said:

Bahh i cant find anything and its a race against the clock. 

My biggest fear is putting an offer in and then not having it accepted until after the offer expires.  Like I wish we could set limits on when offers are valid.

Edited by ExNihilo

2 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

My biggest fear is putting an offer in and then not having it accepted until after the offer expires.  Like I wish we could set limits on when offers are valid.

You can always retract but I hate when buyers do that.

Edited by spidermanbeyond

22 minutes ago, spidermanbeyond said:
24 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

You can always retract but I hate when buyers do that.

Yes - there is a retract option that you can take back if they don't get back to you in time.

Very Nice.  I got a Raw Wolverine 66 Turner Sketch that looks pretty damn good from the pic.  Fantastic Realms (the seller) said that it was never read, etc and honestly even though it is pics, looks to be a min 9.6 and maybe a 9.8.   Saved $90 on it.  Getting Mark Millar sig on it when I'm at C2E2 and then slabbing and keeping fingers crossed.

Supposedly actual scan of the comic.  Tried several Offers But they had the auto decline set high.  Got my final bounce at only like 10% off the price of the book so just bought it now.

Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 5.25.21 PM.png

Edited by Drbearsec