Golden Slabbage some peds
7 7

122 posts in this topic

10,714 posts
3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Sometimes it pays not to go to a convention, I've been looking for one of those for a long time.

Nice, Sha.  I think it is one of Fine's best covers.  I have a 1.8 and just love the detail - right down to the horse's nostrils.  

28,283 posts
2 hours ago, telerites said:

Nice, Sha.  I think it is one of Fine's best covers.  I have a 1.8 and just love the detail - right down to the horse's nostrils.  

I went back to that book way too many times. Congrats Sharon! :applause: 

1,768 posts

7 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Sometimes it pays not to go to a convention, I've been looking for one of those for a long time.

4 hours ago, telerites said:

Totally agree. One of the best Wonderworld covers by Fine; I think it flies under the radar because there’s no superhero underpants on the cover.

2,993 posts
21 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Totally agree. One of the best Wonderworld covers by Fine; I think it flies under the radar because there’s no superhero underpants on the cover.

They're welcome to borrow mine

190 posts

Not only are we in possession of good taste,,,but also generous,,,,,,,to a fault,,,,ahem,,,, Great book that Wonderworld!

28,591 posts

way to go sha!  your taste in funny-books is exceeded only by your taste in favorite louisiana boardies [if I went for any larger region, i'd be afraid of being stood-down in front of everybody].

26,005 posts
14 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

way to go sha!  your taste in funny-books is exceeded only by your taste in favorite louisiana boardies [if I went for any larger region, i'd be afraid of being stood-down in front of everybody].

Thanks, billy....you KNOW there are some other really nice Louisiana boardies;) but you will always have a special place in the whole USA;).

Thanks everyone, I'm so glad Andy was trying to decide;)  I had a low grade copy for about 10 years that I finally parted with 2 years ago to Jimbo. I got outbid a few months ago on the only other one I had seen for sale. I don't want to ruin Quicksilver's wonderful sales thread with a ton of posts thanking people, but thank you , I'm waiting to see what else he lists:)

133 posts

Beautiful selection of books, sorry I missed out on the Amazing-Man!  And that Wonderworld 4 is killer.  Congrats to buyers and seller!

2,993 posts
21 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

:wishluck:

:wishluck: :popcorn: :wishluck:

1,508 posts
20 hours ago, diestler said:

Is it just me or are these some amazing books at amazing prices?

Agreed!

28,283 posts

I already regret not buying 3 books. 

26,005 posts
14 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

I already regret not buying 3 books. 

I love the Marvel Mystery you got...I would have taken that one had I been home in time...

28,283 posts
12 minutes ago, BarristerBaker said:

Man, that Hyper Mystery was great! Wish it were mine. 

:hi: 

28,283 posts

I guess I can tag you now... @Comcav 

:shy: 

2,426 posts
Just now, thirdgreenham said:

I guess I can tag you now... @Comcav 

:shy: 

Yeah, you got while the getting was good, my friend.  But you can't keep a good takebot down...