• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 35
5 5

83 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, dylanthekid said:
4 hours ago, Angel of Death said:

That's not how it works. 2c

yet I'm the author and you are not acting in the best interest of anyone who enjoys this section of the boards for the spirit of grading and I'm gonna defend that

The only thing we don't enjoy here is you.

No, that's not entirely correct. A lot of people enjoy laughing at you. 

2 hours ago, Crops068 said:

I am going with a 0.5 or NG because nobody is going to want to grade this and fear your lawyers. lol

Reveal hidden contents

For the reals, 2.0 to 2.5

or maybe another ugly 8.0???

No no. Actually here you'd sue me for giving you a better than expected or accurate grade being that the average grade here is 2.5, and I said it's GD 

1 hour ago, Jeffro. said:

The only thing we don't enjoy here is you.

No, that's not entirely correct. A lot of people enjoy laughing at you. 

Laugh on. If you can live life, having fun and not let an entire forum laugh at you derail you; What can't you accomplish?

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Pristine/Original staples?

I believe so; if there was anything that should be noted I noted it. I also gave you 12 pictures so you can examine it yourself. Front and back scans can go you know what themself

Wow this is a popular thread for an ASM 35. Whether you love me, you hate me, you're not even sure, or you don't even know me, you love me and you hate me. it's Dylannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"that guy who everyone thought graded incorrectly but actually grades correctly"