• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

RicksNeatStuff/ Markentoth combined Gold Sales Thread. 

Sunday November 25th, in the evening. Time to be announced.

I have asked Sean (markentoth) to let go of some of his under copies and those books will be combined with some new offerings I have. He will be taking payments direct and shipping direct, as will I. This is an attempt to bring an exciting thread with some new to market (and a few second chance) books to the boards. 

There will be plenty of PCH, bondage, headlights, skulls and other debauchery. 

@Markentoth @ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @Diamonddave @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed @torontodesignguy @adamstrange @Microbia 

I want your skulls - Danzig

I'm continuing to sell more books from my collection. Tomorrow morning, I'll be listing some Action comics starting with #150. There are about 20 books total, not sure if I'll have them all scanned.

See  you at 10am EST:) 

and have a great night!

On 11/24/2018 at 12:28 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

I have asked Sean (markentoth) to let go of some of his under copies and those books will be combined with some new offerings I have. He will be taking payments direct and shipping direct, as will I. This is an attempt to bring an exciting thread with some new to market (and a few second chance) books to the boards. 

@Markentoth @ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @Diamonddave @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed @torontodesignguy @adamstrange @Microbia and especially @SkOw

Due to schedule change this thread will begin at approximately 1:00 EST today. 

After processing a number of books I’m ready to let go to other collectors, it’s time for a sales thread.  This thread, starting on Friday, Nov. 30th, will contain over 60 books from the G/S/B ages, including the sale of every book in the low-grade, recently acquired near complete runs of Baffling Mysteries and Web of Evil (pics below). Thanks to all who inquired about these PCH runs.  It seems as if most are interested in picking up individual issues to further complete their own runs.  I’ve had a few offers for each of the runs in their entirety and will listen to more right up to the start of Friday’s thread … BUT … at 7:00 pm Friday, the Baffling and WoE books will begin to sell individually (unless an offer for the lots is too good to turn down). Some of the other raw GA books being offered are in higher grades than what is normally seen. :whatthe:  There 'may' be a few fresh GA slabs if they make their way north by Friday! :wishluck:  Hope to see you there!

20181111_165046_resized.jpg

20181111_183639_resized.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

Hi Comic Fans!

Last night in the GA section I listed some beautiful early-issue Wonder Woman books, all slabbed, solid mid-grade copies, mostly ow/w pages. Hard to find stuff!

Title of the sales thread is: GA Wonder Woman: Early Issues, All Slabs

All the best,

Jay

On 11/24/2018 at 12:28 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

@Markentoth @ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @Diamonddave @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed @torontodesignguy @adamstrange @Microbia and especially @SkOw

Hmm, I’m sort of offended

5 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

After processing a number of books I’m ready to let go to other collectors, it’s time for a sales thread.  This thread, starting on Friday, Nov. 30th, will contain over 60 books from the G/S/B ages, including the sale of every book in the low-grade, recently acquired near complete runs of Baffling Mysteries and Web of Evil (pics below). Thanks to all who inquired about these PCH runs.  It seems as if most are interested in picking up individual issues to further complete their own runs.  I’ve had a few offers for each of the runs in their entirety and will listen to more right up to the start of Friday’s thread … BUT … at 7:00 pm Friday, the Baffling and WoE books will begin to sell individually. Some of the other raw GA books being offered are in higher grades than what is normally seen. :whatthe:  There 'may' be a few fresh GA slabs if they make their way north by Friday! :wishluck:  Hope to see you there!

20181111_165046_resized.jpg

20181111_183639_resized.jpg

Why not do this at the VCC which starts on Saturday ? It’s a nice way to support the boards and you can always move the stuff to the GSB section later after the VCC is over

39 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

You should be. That was a group I had copied and pasted from an old list. I can't believe I forgot to add you. doh!

I'm afraid to do that because with my 55 year old, soon-to-be-retired brain I'm sure I'd forget someone! :cry:  (but never you, JP, never you!)  (worship)

Sales thread reminder: 7:00 pm EST start time (tonight: Nov.30), containing over 60 G/S/B books, including near complete, low grade runs of Baffling Mysteries and Web of Evil (see pics above in my Tuesday post). 

However ...

One Boardie seriously considering purchasing both PCH runs in their entirety :cry:hm:whatthe: ... :news: but as of 4:25 EST, they're still going in the thread for individual sales ... the other books up for sale are in the pic below (and there may be a few surprises not pictured) ...

20181124_153013_resized.jpg

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

My VCC overflow booth has massive discounts for multiple item purchases. And the next 4 people, if I even get that many!, who buy $35 or more in new purchases (excluding slabs) from the overflow booth will receive these IPD Publishing (Will Eisner's company) 1971 publications. Offer good until I give the 4 sets away or come to my senses and end it.

DtXlBZbVAAAG004.jpg

Edited by Bird

Having a sale starting today in Gold/Silver/Bronze 

Listing will be up shortly. 

Thanks for looking.

Dwayne

On 11/13/2018 at 2:24 PM, Dale Roberts said:

I will again be running a Holiday Sales thread this year. I am thinking I will begin listing books on Monday night Dec 10th. I've been saving up books for the thread throughout the year, and there will be lots of keys, lots of high grades, lots of bargains, and books from Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age. I will be posting preview pictures closer to the date of the sale. Hope to see you all there.

Dale Roberts Comics

I am going to start my Holiday Sales thread on Thursday night Decenber 13th at 7:00 CST. Here is a preview of some of the stuff that will be offered in my sales thread!  This is no where near all that will be offered. Lots of fun stuff, treasuries, a Golden Record, memorabilia, etc.  There will be tons of keys, lots of high grades, some low grade readers, and plenty of surprises, including a few big books. Almost everything will be priced to move and priced cheap enough there should be some room for guys who are looking to flip books. Trust me, you don't want to miss out. 

IMG_5602.JPG

IMG_5603.JPG

IMG_5604.JPG

IMG_5605.JPG

IMG_5606.JPG

IMG_5607.JPG

IMG_5608 (1).JPG

IMG_5608.JPG