All CGC Companies Accepting Submissions at the Chicago Sports Spectacular
Posted on 2/6/2024
Score with CGC Comics™, CGC Cards™, CGC Video Games™ and CGC Home Video™ at the Chicago Sports Spectacular at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois, on March 15-17, 2024.
Now, anyone can submit to CGC with a free account, and paid members get discounts on grading and comic book pressing services: 10% for Associate and Premium Members and 20% off for Elite members. This includes show submissions!
For more information on CGC’s new pricing, click here. Read on to get your submissions ready for the Chicago Sports Spectacular.
About the Chicago Sports Spectacular
The Chicago Sports Spectacular celebrates the city's rich sports culture, bringing together athletes, fans and memorabilia collectors. Attendees have the chance to engage with sports legends, participate in autograph sessions and explore a diverse array of sports memorabilia. The event showcases Chicago's deep sports history and fosters a sense of community among fans who share a passion for the city's athletic legacy, making it a must-attend for sports enthusiasts.
CGC company representatives will be accepting submissions, answering questions and providing information on CGC Comics, CGC Cards, CGC Video Games and CGC Home Video services.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To spend more time enjoying the show, submit your prepared collectibles through the Express Drop-Off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative.
Here’s what to do:
- Become a CGC member here. All it takes is a free account to submit, and paid members get additional discounts and benefits.
- Go to the online submission form for comics, cards, video games or home video.
- Select “Mail-In or Show Drop-Off” to start your submission.
- Complete the submission form and print the packing
Important: To ensure that your submission process stays on schedule, please place your collectibles in the order listed on the packing slip. Please bring BOTH copies of the packing slip with your collectibles to the show drop-off. Failure to do so will result in delays.
- Keep your collectibles safe and secure until you drop off your submission (including the packing slip) with a representative.
- Go to the Express Drop-off sign to finalize your submission.
All submissions will be transported to the companies’ headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CGC Comics services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Cards services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Video Games services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Home Video services and fees, click here.
Tablets will be provided at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Need more info?
- Questions for CGC Comics can be sent to Service@CGCcomics.com.
- Questions for CGC Cards can be sent to Service@CGCcards.com.
- Questions for CGC Video Games can be sent to Service@CGCvideogames.com.
- Questions for CGC Home Video can be sent to Service@CGChomevideo.com.
All companies can be reached at (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310).
Since revolutionizing comic book grading in 2000, CGC has grown to include certification services for many other types of pop culture collectibles. These divisions include CGC Cards, CGC Video Games and CGC Home Video. CGC Cards provides expert card grading for TCGs, sports cards and non-sports cards. CGC Video Games is dedicated to video game grading for the most popular consoles, including Nintendo, Sega, Atari, PlayStation and more. The newest division of CGC, CGC Home Video, provides expert VHS grading in addition to other types of home media.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!