Dropping Off Submissions at CGC Headquarters
Posted on 7/6/2019
CGC COLLECTORS SOCIETY MEMBER DROP-OFFS AT CGC HEADQUARTERS ARE SUSPENDED.
CGC Collectors Society members and Authorized Dealers have the option to drop off submissions at CGC headquarters, a convenient way to save on shipping costs. To take advantage of this opportunity, all submitters must follow the steps outlined below.
Before scheduling your drop-off appointment:
- Submit your collectibles through CGC's online submission form.
- Print out the PACKING SLIP provided upon completion of your submission.
To schedule your appointment:
- Contact CGC Customer Service at 1-877-NM-COMIC.
- Provide CGC Customer Service with the SUBMISSION NUMBER displayed on your PACKING SLIP. Appointments will not be scheduled without a valid SUBMISSION NUMBER.
- NOTE: Please inform CGC Customer Service in advance if you are submitting a WalkThru or Express.
- Sign a Pre-Verfication Release Form.
Before attending your appointment:
- Package your submission securely in a CARDBOARD BOX. Be sure to use backing boards, Mylar sleeves and any necessary cushioning or void-fill materials to protect your collectibles.
- To avoid processing delays, all collectibles must be packed in the order in which they appear on your PACKING SLIP.
- Place your PACKING SLIP inside your CARDBOARD BOX.
When you arrive at CGC headquarters:
- Drive to the second security gate, which is to the right of the building when facing it from the street. Please have your photo ID ready.
- Enter CGC's lobby and check-in at the security desk.
During your appointment:
- All drop-off submitters must turn in their signed Pre-Verification Release Form.
- A CGC Customer Service Representative will seal your CARDBOARD BOX with official CGC packaging tape.
- Your submission will be sealed, transported, stored and opened later, under the protection of CGC's advanced security camera system. Please note that the contents of your submission will not be counted or processed during your drop-off appointment.
After your appointment:
- Log-in at CGCcomics.com and select "My Submissions" under your profile to check the status of your submission.
- CGC Collectors Society member submissions will be returned via the shipping method selected during the online submission process.
- Authorized Dealers who elect to pick up their completed submissions at CGC's headquarters will be contaced by CGC Customer Service to schedule a pick-up appointment within the required time period.
Questions? Contact us at 1-877-NM-COMIC or Service@CGCcomics.com.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!