CGC Partners with ACE Universe and KLF Sports for a Private Signing with Shameik Moore
Posted on 5/24/2023
CGC is thrilled to team up with ACE Universe and KLF Sports to bring fans a Private Signing with Shameik Moore! Comic fans know him as Miles Morales a.k.a. Spider-Man in Sony Pictures Animation’s Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Moore has signed exclusively with ACE and KLF, making this event the only place to get his signature! See pricing and details below!
Moore is an Atlanta born actor, singer and rapper who rose to fame in the comic book world after voicing the lead character Miles Morales a.k.a. Spider-Man in the hit animated movie, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. He will be reprising this role in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, which hits theaters in June and again in Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse which is currently slated for 2024.
“Into the Spider-Verse is an Academy Award Winning Title and having Shameik sign as the titular character is amazing,” said Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “The ability to have DUAL CGC Signature Series with Hailee Steinfeld, Spider-Gwen, is incredible and we are excited to offer this opportunity with the new film just a few weeks away!"
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Sunday, July 23, 2023.
If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Moore signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.
The CGC Private Signing fee for Shameik Moore is $135 per item and includes:
- Shameik Moore’s signature
- Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
- Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
SHAMEIK MOORE, SIGNATURE.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to SHAMEIK MOORE under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- IMPORTANT: Please write SM on all sides of the outside of the box.
- Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Sunday, July 23, 2023, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Sunday, July 23, 2023.
Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.
*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.
**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.
***Marker color requests are welcome, but not guaranteed. Marker color choice and signature placement is at the final discretion of the signer.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!