CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing Event with Sebastian Stan
Posted on 9/16/2021
CGC is thrilled to team up with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with Sebastian Stan! The acclaimed actor is best known for his role as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, starring in multiple blockbuster films such as Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Ant-Man, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: End Game.
Outside the Marvel Universe, Stan’s credits include Black Swan, Hot Tub Time Machine, Ricki and the Flash, The Devil All the Time and I, Tonya to name a few. On television, he has starred in several hit projects like Gossip Girl and Labyrinth, plus a recurring role in Once Upon a Time. He was cast as ‘T.J Hammond’ in the popular miniseries Political Animals and received a Critics’ Choice Television Award nomination for the role. In addition, Stan reprised his role as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier in the critically acclaimed series from Disney+, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.
“Sebastian Stan has embodied Bucky Barnes and the Winter Soldier character in eight films over the past 10 years and has been there since the very beginning,” said Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “With the continuation of his storyline, Sebastian has cemented himself as a key to the MCU that connects through all the phases. We are excited to once again have CGC Signature Series available on site for the fans who want to add him to their comics!”
“We are so stoked to be partnering with ACE and KLF to bring fans another special Private Signing event,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “The Signature Series Team and I are beyond honored to be hosting such a beloved actor and staple character for this signing!”
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, October 15, 2021.
If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Stan signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.
The CGC Private Signing fee for Sebastian Stan is $245 per item and includes:
- Sebastian Stan’s signature
- Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
- Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
SEBASTIAN STAN, PRIVATE SIGNING.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to SEBASTIAN STAN under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- IMPORTANT: Please write SS on all sides of the outside of the box.
- Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, October 15, 2021, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, October 15, 2021.
Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.
*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.
**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!