CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing Event with Hailee Steinfeld!
Posted on 11/22/2021
CGC is teaming up with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with actress, singer and model Hailee Steinfeld. Acting since the age of 10, Steinfeld made her Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in the latest Disney+ series Hawkeye, starring as Kate Bishop. The comic world also knows her as the voice of Gwen Stacy in the animated film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
Since her breakthrough role as Mattie Ross in the film True Grit, which earned her multiple nominations including an Academy Award, Steinfeld’s career has included films such as Romeo and Juliet, Ender’s Game, Bumblebee, 3 Days to Kill, Begin Again, Barely Lethal and the Pitch Perfect musical franchise. She received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress in a Motion Picture for her work in The Edge of Seventeen. In addition to her acting career, Steinfeld has released two platinum singles.
“Having the cast of Hawkeye is tremendously satisfying, especially since this will be the first time ever that Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh have signed!” said Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “Jeremy Renner has embodied the Hawkeye character since 2012’s The Avengers, while Florence has recently appeared in Black Widow, and Hailee is not only in the new Hawkeye (as Kate Bishop), but also Spider-Gwen from Into the Spider-Verse. This is a tremendous opportunity for people to get CGC-certified signatures from all of these great characters at the same time!"
“The Signature Series team and I are beyond excited to be able to host the stars of Marvel’s latest television series, Hawkeye!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “We are honored to be given this opportunity, and we are certain that fans will love this signing. Hailee Steinfeld is an incredible actress who has been embraced by the comic world!”
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, January 7, 2022.
If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Steinfeld signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.
The CGC Private Signing fee for Hailee Steinfeld is $185 per item and includes:
- Hailee Steinfeld’s signature
- Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
- Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
HAILEE STEINFELD, PRIVATE SIGNING.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to HAILEE STEINFELD under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- IMPORTANT: Please write HS on all sides of the outside of the box.
- Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, January 7, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, January 7, 2022.
Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.
*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.
**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!