CGC Partners with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports for an Exclusive Private Signing Event with Florence Pugh!
Posted on 11/22/2021
CGC is partnering with ACE ASSIST and KLF Sports to bring fans an exclusive Private Signing with the award-winning actress Florence Pugh, who made her Marvel debut starring as Yelena Belova/Black Widow in the critically acclaimed Black Widow film. Pugh is returning to the Marvel Universe in the Disney+ Hawkeye television series.
Pugh’s first major role was in The Falling and since then, she has starred in blockbuster films such as The Outlaw King, The Commuter, Fighting With My Family and the psychological thriller Midsommar. Her portrayal of the teenage bride Katherine in Lady Macbeth earned her a British Independent Film Award, while she received an Academy Award nomination for her turn in Little Women. Some of her more recent projects include the upcoming films Don’t Worry Darling and The Maid.
“Having the cast of Hawkeye is tremendously satisfying, especially since this will be the first time ever that Hailee Steinfeld and Florence Pugh have signed!” said Stephen Shamus, ACE Comic Con President. “Jeremy Renner has embodied the Hawkeye character since 2012’s The Avengers, while Florence has recently appeared in Black Widow, and Hailee is not only in the new Hawkeye (as Kate Bishop), but also Spider-Gwen from Into the Spider-Verse. This is a tremendous opportunity for people to get CGC-certified signatures from all of these great characters at the same time!"
“CGC is excited to be partnering with ACE and KLF to bring fans another unforgettable Private Signing event with stars of the Hawkeye series,” said Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Florence Pugh is an astounding actress, and her role in Hawkeye is highly anticipated. We know fans are going to be thrilled to have this signing opportunity!”
For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members, including free CGC members, can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida. CGC must receive all submissions for this event by Friday, January 7, 2022.
If the CGC Private Signing needs to be rescheduled, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.
After Pugh signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an estimated turnaround time of six weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the turnaround time is estimated at eight weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.
The CGC Private Signing fee for Florence Pugh is $210 per item and includes:
- Florence Pugh’s signature
- Estimated turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading
- Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
- Encapsulation with the iconic yellow CGC Signature Series label
For this CGC Private Signing event, you can ship submissions directly to CGC with a FREE membership. Paid memberships are also available and include additional benefits. For more information and to join, visit CGCcomics.com/join.
To submit books for the signing:
- Log onto your account or sign up for an account HERE.
- Click Submit in the CGC website navigation and select Submission Forms.
- Next to Comics / Magazines, select Online Form.
- Select Comic or Magazine from the drop-down menu, then select Private Signing and one of the following from the dropdown menu section:
FLORENCE PUGH, PRIVATE SIGNING.
- Under Services, select Grading and, if you would like it, Pressing. Then hit Next in the top right section of the form.
- Enter the information requested for your comic, and make sure to check the box next to FLORENCE PUGH under Private Signing Details.
- On the next screen, you can add one of CGC’s custom Marvel labels to your submission for qualifying books.
- Select Add to Cart, and then repeat if there are additional books in your submission. If there are no additional books in your submission, click on the cart icon and proceed to checkout.
- Note: If you want to submit magazines, please group them together on their own private signing form separate from comic submissions. The same rule applies for any custom labels. Please group them together on their own private signing form separate from non-custom labels. To see the available labels, click HERE.
- Put ALL ungraded books in window bags or they will not be accepted. You can purchase window bags HERE.
- Books that are already certified by CGC, including CGC Signature Series books, can be submitted for this event. CGC will remove a CGC-certified book from its holder for an additional $5 fee.
- Carefully package books in a box for shipment. If you need a CGC shipping kit, they can be purchased HERE.
- IMPORTANT: Please write FP on all sides of the outside of the box.
- Books will be received into the CGC system when they arrive and will be safely stored by CGC until the event. (Please note: Payments are processed as they normally are at the time of the collectibles’ arrival at CGC.)
- Once books are signed, they will start an expedited CGC grading process.
All submissions must be received by CGC no later than Friday, January 7, 2022, to qualify for this private signing event. No change requests will be accepted after Friday, January 7, 2022.
Membership credits cannot be applied to CGC Private Signings.
*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings.
**If you submit a CGC-graded collectible that needs to be removed from its original holder by CGC, the collectible will need to go through the certification and encapsulation process again, and there is no guarantee that it will receive the same grade.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!