CGC Offers CrossOver Service
Posted on 1/30/2019
The CGC CrossOver service, for a limited time, provides a 40% to 50% discount on CGC’s grading fees for comics that were previously graded and encapsulated by another grading company.
Here's how it works:
- Comics submitted for CrossOver must be intact in another grading company’s holder.
- These comics will be removed by CGC from that company’s holder and graded according to CGC’s grading standards.
- They will then be encapsulated in CGC’s state-of-the-art holder, which combines superior optics and the most advanced archival materials, making it ideal for visual display and preservation.
Take advantage of this special limited-time offer to have your comics graded by CGC and enjoy the many benefits that come with trusting the industry leader for over 18 years:
- The highest prices realized in the marketplace
- The confidence of knowing your books were graded by the team of experts who have certified over 5 million collectibles
- The superior protection of CGC’s archival holder
CGC CrossOver fees are being offered at these special introductory levels:
- Modern: $12
- Value: $16.20
- Economy: $22.80
- Standard: $32.50
- Express: $50
- Walkthru: 1.5% of the Declared Value, $75 minimum
Please note: There is no guarantee that the grade assigned by CGC will be the same as the grade assigned by the other grading service. Signed collectibles submitted under the CrossOver service will not receive a CGC Signature Series label.
CrossOver service is available on the CGC online order form to enable collectors to mail in submissions.
If you have additional questions regarding CGC’s CrossOver Service, please contact CGC Customer Service at 1-877-662-6642.